Delivery & collection only available in England & Wales.
The standard delivery method for this size of kiosk is via our van with a tilt-trailer. We will require assistance to offload this kiosk by using a forklift or telehandler, if you have one on site. If not, we can use our pallet truck for this size of kiosk.
If you are ordering more than 3 at any one time, please get in touch to discuss suitable and cost-effective delivery options.
Delivery & collection is a combined charge for your hire.
What is the process for your kiosks for hire?
- Choose your kiosk model.
- Select the quantity you require.
- Choose your hire period (minimum 4 weeks/28 days).
- Confirm the delivery & collection address (one address only).
- Purchase your initial hire period plus delivery & collection online.
- We’ll get in touch to organise a suitable date and time for delivery.
- If you keep your kiosk(s) for longer than your original hire period, we’ll be in touch to organise additional invoices and payment options.
- When you’re ready to off hire, get in touch and we’ll organise a date to collect.
I don’t have a forklift to offload, what should I do?
Get in contact with us to arrange suitable transport for your kiosk for hire. Do not proceed and purchase online as the pricing is geared towards our standard delivery method (see delivery information for more info).
Do you keep them in stock?
Yes, we keep this range assembled and in stock, but please check with our team to ensure we have sufficient supply for your enquiry.
Can I change the windows and doors around, like The Worcester Range?
Unfortunately, not no. The Cheltenham range isn’t adaptable in terms of the windows and door configuration, as we glue them into the panels and frame. However, they are designed to work in a variety of sectors, so get in touch if you’d like a set of plans to view.
Can you install security shutters or canopies?
This is not possible on this range as the panels and frame are not suitable to take the additional weight from external materials such as shutters and canopies.