Construction Site Office Buildings
Large kiosks are commonly used as construction site office buildings within the building industry for a variety of reasons. With on-site health and safety as, not only a very important, but an essential part of the building trade industry, sites that are unorganised, untidy and badly managed present real risks and dangers to employees and visitors. Site managers and their teams have a responsibility to manage, maintain and follow the health and safety rules established by the Health and Safety Executive. They also have their own company policies to follow and need to keep an eye on the project’s all-important budget. The latter is where construction firms will really notice the benefit when using kiosks, available in a variety of sizes, as construction site office buildings.
Construction site office buildings - the advantages of using large kiosks:
- Adaptable, flexible, robust and affordable, large kiosks are surprisingly cost-effective as portable modular buildings.
- A large kiosk is ideal to use as an on-site office building. They are portable and flexible and can be set out to emulate a traditional office environment, perfect for storing paperwork, providing suitable workstations and offering space for important notices, posters, signage and more.
- Large kiosks can also be used to store equipment when not in use. When the site is unoccupied the kiosk can be securely locked, keeping documents and equipment safe. In addition, kiosks can be used to store paints, construction substances or other hazardous materials.
- Extra kiosks can help maintain on-site safety by providing additional and secure space to keep the site free from clutter, reducing the risk of accidents.
- Kiosks are useful to use as communal areas for the workers – our construction site office buildings can segmented internally to provide space for use as a covered meeting area, training facility, mess room, canteen and changing amenity
- For remote sites where catering facilities are required, a large kiosk can be easily be adapted with the installation of the required catering equipment. And, when it comes to hygiene, each kiosk has a wipe-able and wash-able interior, making any spillages effortless to clean.
A range of large portable office kiosks are now in stock, ready for delivery to your site. Our fleet of units has a modern off-white look and can easily be branded with corporate colours and logos. You can also further personalise your construction site office building with the many optional extras available giving you a tailored portable site office solution. See our construction site office building gallery for further information and contact us on 01905 613850.