Ensuring you have answers to all your questions before ordering one of our GRP electrical cabinets & enclosures is important! So we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions that we are asked on a regular basis here in the office.
Check them out below!
- How long will it take for delivery from order?
If you place an order before 2pm on a weekday, we usually dispatch stock items on the same day, and it is put on a 48-hour palletised delivery service (exluding weekends). Charges Applicable.
- I need one fast! Do you offer a next day delivery service?
The short answer is yes. We can provide you with a next day delivery service providing it is to a standard UK address and the order is placed before 12pm. Charges Applicable.
- Is there a mounting board/plywood backboard that comes as standard?
Yes, there is indeed. 18mm plywood backboards are fitted, as standard, on all our sixteen different sized cabinets and enclosures
- Does your product range conform to DNO specifications?
Our standard range is not certified but we can build to conform to DNO specifications and have done so in previous projects.
- Can you install ventilation for my equipment?
Yes, we can, we have a wide range of vents from Light Pressed Aluminium to Heavy Duty Louvre Vents.
- The size I need is not here, do you offer a bespoke building service?
Yes, we offer a bespoke service with short lead times too!
- I need a floor as I am mounting my cabinet/enclosure to a wall. What are my options?
We can either install an encapsulated piece of plywood, which keeps in line with the specification, or we can install a bunded sealed floor depending on the size and weight of the equipment you intend to put inside.
- How do I fix my cabinet/enclosure to my concrete base?
All of our standard range features an internal 100mm flange with pre-cut holes. We recommend using a M10/12 square headed bolt for fixing.
Can’t see an answer to your questions? No problem give us a call on 01386 555000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.